Some of the biggest logo trends of our year so far below,
[If you are a small firm or a sole trader, you could be forgiven for thinking that branding is not for you. “Big names spend money on branding, small companies just get on with the job” is a typical response when small businesses are asked about their brand activities. But this perception is wrong, as Rachel Miller writes..]
[…beauty captures our minds first, the rest of the other attributes are considered later…] whether we like it or not.
Benefits of Professionally Designed Product Packaging
- Winning is guaranteed when a product is packaged in attractive shapes and designs. This makes your brand stand out in the crowd.
- A dynamic look to your brand speaks highly of the quality and workability of a brand. Customers are easily convinced of the standards and value of the products. They are assured of receiving a rich experience.
- Excellent packaging builds a special connection with the customers. They feel more emotionally attached.
- Packaging to the heights of perfection helps creating an ultimate brand identity. Customers feel convenient in finding the brand from the pool.
- A marvellously-wrapped product gladdens customer hearts and they show an inclination to purchase it.
- Effective packaging promises to offer supreme performance grade.
- Typography and color scheme isolate a well-packaged product as ‘incredible’ in all respects. A correct amalgamation of creative elements helps a product to maintain its top spot in the market.
“The thought of trusting your project’s entire visual identity with a professional graphic, web, or UX designer can be scary for someone who has never worked with one. This post was written to ease your anxiety and help you understand what’s going on behind those trendy, thick-rimmed glasses. Here’s why you can breathe a sigh of relief…”
“Most of the times, Designing a logo is not enough. Professional businesses have layers of management that require a thorough brand identity system that provides a unified vision and tools that help everyone build the brand.”
“Are you ready to hand over your carefully crafted words to a graphic designer to add some creative zing? Want to make sure you get the best results and both enjoy the process?
In this guest article, friend and graphic designer Alex Godfrey from Fusebox Design explains how to prepare a design brief that will speak volumes.”